Tuesday, November 23, 2010

*Whommph*

That was the sound of me hitting my bed. At 20 after 11. It's been a long day.

Had to get up nearly 45 minutes earlier than usual this morning as part of the new routine but the commute itself was fine, was at work in approximately half an hour. Got settled in to my new desk, people seem nice - got hit with a close of business deadline for the end of the day that I had to coordinate! We made it, because I'm awesome, but to recover I had to spend at least an hour at the mall on my new way home, started browsing for Christmas presents (and um, maybe a 'you made it a year and got promoted!' present for myself). I then had to run home, change quickly and actually jog back to the bus to go hang with a friend. I'm really glad I did though, we had a lovely evening of going 'Huh?" at Glee, felt like we were back in undergrad. Came home, made my lunches for tomorrow, cleaned the kitchen - and I still need a shower before bed. Is it the weekend yet?

(Don't get me wrong, I love to be busy but this.... is a bit much even for me. Here's to a less hectic day tomorrow but its supposed to be so cold I'll be running just to stay warm.)

No comments: