Monday, November 22, 2010

Settling in for winter


I've been teasing about some of the decorating I've been doing here and thought I should finally show off my recent progress.

In preparation for winter, my gas fireplace is now also ready to help with the heat, you can kind of see the flames, along with my recent photo wire project and some roses I got last week ;). I can't wait to get Christmas cards and hang them there. I don't think I'll get a proper tree this year but do have a big shrub my aunt gave me that already has some lights in it that will also get a few ornaments.


I did keep that picture, I think it looks pretty good on the wall and I like that there are a few extra colours not already present in the room.

(You can't tell but that's Mamma Mia on the TV, I continue to love the library for its free DVDs).

I'm having a quiet night in so that I can get a good night's sleep in preparation for the earlier morning ahead as I start a slightly longer commute to the new job. It'll be easier though returning in the evenings to my cozy little home.



No comments: