Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Over halfway!

We are now on DAY 16 on NABLOPOMO. You sick of me yet? Better not be - we have 14 more glorious days to go!

I am also over halfway through my spinning classes.

As of next Tuesday, I will have completed one half of my development program at work.

I am way less than 50% prepared for tomorrow morning (tasks including: alarm set, having spin clothes laid out, work clothes laid out, breakfast and lunch ready to go).

As of last night, 1 of the 2 papers I will ideally publish off my Masters have been submitted to an actual academic journal!

(I don't do things by halves so I have to make this slightly odd theme keep going).

I have drank a little more than 375 mLs of water I put in my 750 mL nalgene when I got home (had a massage this evening, am supposed to hydrate afterwards).

I still look at mLs and laugh, remembering the days I was measuring 0.5 microlitres of uber expensive Taq for PCR.

However, I 100% love this new song by Adele:

No comments: