Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 20

2/3 of the way there!

I have to admit that topic ideas are starting to become a bit thin on the ground so any ideas are appreciated.

Today was Saturday, a pretty good one at that. I slept it, then spent the afternoon tidying, doing laundry and generally hanging out. I made the mistake of doing my hair way too early in the day though, and the pretty curls I had at 3 are now pretty much gone. I am doing out tonight and was trying to do something different, I think a ponytail is now the likely look.

Going out tonight to try 'flights' of wine at a downtown winebar, where you get three different glasses of a particular type or according to a theme (place of origin, varietal, etc.) for under $15. I'm pretty excited. There will be dancing following that but I'm currently on the fence, will be going home to my parents' tonight and don't want to be sneaking in too late. Today is my mother's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY) and she suggested I spend the day there, we'll have a nice breakfast, she'll help me do some baking for my last day (post on that either tomorrow or Monday) and we'll have dinner with my grandmother. Should be pretty nice.

Time for me to do some last minute outfit/accessory determinations - life was a lot easier when I was back in Mtl with my roommate who knew my wardrobe better than I did...

No comments: