Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Manic Wednesdays

My Wednesday was so busy I didn't get around to actually posting thing until Thursday, but here is a recap before I fall completely dead asleep.

6 am: alarm goes off, waking me up from a restless few hours sleep for spin

6:30-7:15: spin class

7:15: scurry home (eating the nanaimo bar made by spin instructor - a little counterintuitive) to shower and get ready for work

8:30: arrive at work, pick up tea and throw myself into a crazy day based on a deadline for Friday, with a holiday in between today and then. Also read front page newspaper article on one of our major issues, exchange pithy remarks with coworkers.

10:30-12: break for french lessons, discussion my friend's Movember moustache pretty decently en francais.

12 pm: run back to office, bolt lunch while typing up and revising notes.

12-4:30: run around like a crazy person trying to get agreement on various drafts of documents. Somehow, by 4:30 find out that senior management won't even look at our materials until Friday morning so I am good to go!

4:45: meet one of my nearest and dearest for coffee, hear about her awesome wedding plans in progress.

6:15-9:15: head over to meet work colleagues for a social event I had organized. Realize how truly terrible I am at pool.

9:15: we take the social event to another bar and I drink a GIANT AND DELICIOUS COCKTAIL IN A MASON JAR. Have odd conversation with colleague/friend/crush that I don't know what to do about.

12 am: get a lift home with a fellow organizer. Put on pjs, get into bed, write a blog post - and now for bed.

(Tomorrow - day trip to Kingston! Will tell you all about it.)




No comments: