Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sorry for the pause in posts again but I was off having a lovely weekend in Tdot with some of my besties. I was relatively restrained (as I remarked to one friend - it's only because I'm incredibly picky that I'm not amazingly in debt) but found some great stuff and had a wonderful time.

I couldn't help but remark upon several occasions this weekend though that thank goodness for technology. We absolutely relied on cell phones to keep in touch in the giant malls we were trolling through, dropped pins to find our way back to the cars and debate plans that were constantly changing! I also had a 'hallelujah' moment when I finished the really entertaining book I was reading and was able to download the sequel from the Public library's e-reading service almost immediately. Not that I was anti-social, but you need a little something to read through a 4 hour (slightly longer than anticipated too) train ride. It was great to catch up with my friends in person, do some retail therapy and of most importance - start my Christmas shopping!

But tomorrow real life will recommence and it will be almost d-day for my french test - going to try an all french blog tomorrow in preparation!

No comments: