Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome to CANADA

Dear undergrads sitting next to me in the library study area: complaining about being cold will not bring you sympathy when you're wearing a TANK TOP with half of your stomach showing. It was -17 this morning, you're sitting next to a window. Could there possibly be a draft? The sweatpants you're wearing are a good start on the bottom, as are your giant weird moon boots but I think you're working against yourself with your choice of wardrobe for your top half.
I'm currently sitting here because my primers that I need to start working today aren't here yet, and I can have my coffee here as I work (fine, look at articles while I check facebook, but I am organizing my thoughts....). You are likely sitting here studying for your upcoming Biochemistry midterm while skipping another class to do so. I think I'm beginning to see a trend in your logic.....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Bitter much? You're becoming crochety in your old age ;)

x-ine said...

I am rapidly understanding why grad students hate undergrads so much (refer to my post last week about those girls who were pissing me off on purpose)... also what is it with people on this campus who insist on wearing shorts, tank tops (in your case) or god damned birkenstocks in the middle of winter?!