Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Enough is enough

I was tired last night, and when at quarter to midnight I realized I hadn't broken out a post and said 'meh' (and kept reading my silly dragon book), I realized that was a sign from the universe.

I'm not going to finish NaBloPoMo.

And considering I'm pretty sure I blew my test today I am trying to take this as a lesson that I am NOT superwoman. There is a limit to my energy and time, and maybe a weekend trip to Toronto when I should have been cramming wasn't the best idea..... Sometimes I can make things work and sometimes I can't. That should be OK with me but at the moment it's really not.

So I am going to sit here and drink my wine and try to go to bed early and hope that tomorrow is a better day/by some miracle I passed my test and get to recapture my real life.

No comments: