Thursday, November 15, 2012

Packing logic....

... am off for a shopping weekend in Toronto and these are the (dumb, oh so dumb) decisions I make...

... wait to pack until the night before when your brain is bleeding French grammar...
... plan all my outfits around the $7 dollar sunglasses I bought at Ardenes today...
... keep getting distracted from packing by trying to plan my winter vacation...
... or Glee...
... pack a bigger bag than I really need to ensure I have room for purchases at the end of the weekend! (That is a SUPER smart decision btw)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As an entrepreneur, you only think about your business venture and leave everything to us. web hosting Pakistan

Usman Mehboob said...

Dasi Mobile offering all types of Nokia mobiles with prices and all other mobiles also. Nokia models