Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

Well, here we are again.

I last did this two years ago and while that was a crazy month of changing jobs/meeting a boy, it was nice to have a little routine so we're going to try again.

How are you? Apologies for being so incommunado, it's been a busy fall. I am currently in FULL TIME French training. It's great as it will definitely help my cheminement de carriere, but it doesn't prevent it from kind of being a pain in the ass at times. It was at first nice to escape my crazy busy office and just focus on my language but I am now starting to miss being in the mix - less than 3 weeks to test day though!

Anyways, what is to come this month? A few trips, finally breaking a self imposed shopping embargo, I am sure I will ruminate on my neuroses and my attempts to ignore them, whatever silly news items catch my attention (am a little TOO into various European Royal families at the moment) and whatever else it takes to write a post a day a month.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: