Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whoops

So April has rather flown by hasn't it? Or was that just me? It may just be me....
I've had a lot of fun working in Ottawa, learning stuff that I've never done before and making great progress! I seem to have impressed all the people there with my swiftness but they do not know what I can do when I am FOCUSED. I will be done lab work soon - I MUST.
But in my zeal to be all efficient and stuff, I've ended up working really quite hard, all day, with many fewer blog reading/writing breaks. Once I get home, since I am back with my parents, there's more conversation and a hell of a lot more tv to watch. Thus I have rather neglected this, sorry.
But in any case, am returning to the Mville this week with all my prepped samples, though will have to return back here to do some analyses that we will not have time for in the near future.
Returning is something I am quite cool with though as living with the rents is pretty chill, especially the whole not buying groceries bit. I don't think it will a problem to move back for a while next year. I am also really looking forward to getting to see my friends in O-town more, even just being here for a bit has also led to improvement of my personal life on the boy front :). Things are looking up! Ta for now...

No comments: