Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sick :(

Ugh, I have been suffering with a horrific cold for over a week now. I think it is the result of me overextending myself too much. Work is great and interesting, but also really busy and with a almost always overfilled social schedule... I think something had to give.

I don't know if its an only child thing, the need to get out and see other people, but I find it REALLY hard to turn down plans even when I know its time to stay home for reasons of either physical or financial health. The idea of missing out on a good time is kind of hard. My old roommate has told me that since I've moved out she has had so much more free time on her hands since she no longer has an in house social secretary booking her for almost every night of the week ;).

In any case, I've actually returned home to my parents for the past few days to recuperate and abuse their cable television. My mother and I did a bit of wrapping this afternoon and the tree is getting piled with presents! I've had a bit of a tough time getting into the feel of the season but I am now really, really for it to be Christmas.

In case I don't get a chance to get back on here before tomorrow night - Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: