Monday, December 22, 2008

Ah, Christmastime

I love Christmas break.
I am sitting on my couch, watchin the Hills, after helping the Mumster decorate the house, in my pjs and am very comfy. Christmas is awesome.
I've spent the last few days shopping with friends, having dinner and parties with people, wrapping, its just been very pleasant. The holiday also started off spectacularly by going to see the 'Nutcracker' with Liz before we left for our respective homes. It was absolutely beautiful. I had been a little stressed out that day with packing, errands, and a number of e-mails from my supervisor over stuff I thought was done with up until we left for the ballet, but I've now convinced mysel to take a break and not think about work until at least after Christmas. I will have some writing to do at that point, but I have enough to do getting ready for the holiday before that. 
I've thought of some more serious things to post about, especially some pet peeves I've recently developed based on opinions expressed by other people about grad school, but I'm not feeling smart enough to express them tonight. 
If I don't get a chance to post again before Christmas, have the happiest of holidays! (I hope you get a great haul of presents!)

P.S. Am a sheep, joined Twitter. You can follow me on the side too.

1 comment:

x-ine said...

Sweet, now I can stalk you on Twitter and you won't even know about it! :p