Monday, July 7, 2008

Amazing

Things that are currently amazing:

  • Fudgesicles. I don't mean that I am currently having a oh so chocolately popsicle but I had a lot this weekend and they made me a much happier person. I had a lot though, requiring the roomie to pick up some more on her way home because SHE is amazing.
  • The 'Restore Session' option when Firefox closes inexplicably (which is definitely not amazing or cool), especially when I've just found a really useful article I want to download…. And also preserving the blog I'm reading on the other pane, written by a woman who is finishing her dissertation with a 16 month old, pregnant with another one, thus is not allowed caffeine or alcohol and is thus my hero.
  • My air conditioner, its going to make sleeping so much easier tonight.
  • The feeling of getting stuff done, and taking steps forwards. Not that I'm not jealous of people in most of the buildings on the downtown campus who's water has been shut down and thus were sent home early *shakes fist*.

Its been a while since my last, rather whiny post. Since then I have improved a lot but am feeling itchy and blotchy again today, so made yet another dermatologist appointment. Hopefully will not go crazy before I leave for the field….

No comments: