Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it possible to April fool yourself?

Why do I do this?
I've agreed to move up my hourlong seminar on diabetes from next Wednesday to TOMORROW. I did it mainly so that I could go home next Friday night but as I am currently sitting in the library being wildly unproductive (ie. blogging), the panic levels are rising. I know I just have to wait for the moment when the motivation and the drive will come and I'll be fine, but I'm getting a little worried that that'll happen about 9 pm tonight. I think I'm going to be writing this during American Idol tonight, lol.
However, I had an awesome time hanging out with people from my lab last night. I just wish we all got to spend more time together but we will just have to press the supervisor to throw a party in the spring....

No comments: