Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ingredients for a wicked weekend

1 - awesome former roommate to come visit.
Numerous - bottles of wine (actually have lost track of number) to mix with dozens of strawberries for poor man's sangria.
21 - the high both Saturday and Sunday, making walking around so so nice.
WAY TOO MUCH - money spent shopping, but me so pretty now!
10 - sleeping in until both mornings, so actually kind of rested.
Last - season of West Wing to watch on my couch.
Lots of adorable..... penguins! otters wrestling! puffins! monkeys! (I officially love the Biodome)
Too many to count - laughs, along with fantastic friends.
Mix together, along with a crazy DJ who I thought was going to head bob his head right off with appreciation of his own beats, Juno, Mulan (alright Donny Osmond! and Eddie Murphy from when he wasn't creepy!), and try to ignore the Habs losing, and its been pretty sweet. Why do I have to go to work again? *pout*

No comments: