Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm baaaaack

I have returned from my travels round Ontario, which were a rousing success. I relaxed to the hilt in Ottawa, making sure to keep enough shopping in the mix to keep active and then went on to Toronto to dress up at the conference and wander through China Town. The conference was interesting, met some good contacts for later on, especially people who work for Health Canada. The head of a group recommended a job to me when I asked what kind of opportunities were available to someone with an MSc - I just looked it up and it pays 70K$ a year!!! That's a lot of Coach purses I could buy!
But I can't apply because I have more than a year left of school. Poor school, where I have to wake up super early and do homework, not cool. But I'll stick it out. The Coach purses will motivate me.
Nothing super new to report, returned to the lab today and am trying to finish up my ethics application so I can focus on all my coursework due in the next few weeks. But once that's done that is all the courses I have to do!! Mwa ha ha....
It seemed to almost be spring this morning but the snow that started soon after I got to the lab seems to indicate otherwise. I'll hold out, with visions of cute non-salt stained shoes and being able to hang out outside motivating me. I'm thinking of getting a leash for my cat so I can take her out, she's getting a little squirrely. Maybe she needs some squirrel in her! *Bdoom-ching* Thank you, thank you - I'll be here for what seems like forever, try the chicken.

1 comment:

x-ine said...

ohh ho! you're a funny one!

welcome back to the never-ending winter that has afflicted Montreal...