Sunday, February 3, 2008

Recently....

Sometimes I feel as though it would be nice that I could just have an announcer do a brief summation of what happened to me last week, because as I get to the end of the weekend and face Monday again, I must admit the details of what has just passed are hazy. Which is in part why I'm neurotic about writing in my lab book what I've done, what I want to do next, etc.
Lab work really has not much progressed since I last posted. No longer seen to be contamination though (knock on wood), but a weird byproduct of the reaction. Hopefully I can clear that up this week and finally be moving forwards.
I saw the SPICE GIRLS on Thursday, and it was amazing. I was singing and dancing, and rather enjoyed that they seemed to be like my friends, they were bantering and laughing. Though they do have better shoes than me (other than Mel C, I appreciate her independent streak but some of her outfits.... *shudders*). So I am listening to more Spice Girls these days, hopefully it can keep me from throwing a thermocycler across the room.
Haven't felt at my best this weekend so rather than fulfilling my ambitious plans of gymming both days and doing lots of homework.... I watched the West Wing and ate ice cream. Erk. Next week, I swear, or I think that's what I swore....

No comments: