Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....

... CHRISTMAS!
Despite us being walloped by a snow storm in the middle of this past week, it wasn't until I was tramping around in a light snowfall this afternoon to buy Christmas ornaments and presents that I truly started to feel the season. Christmas Day is less than 2 weeks away! I then went home and wrapped presents, and after that went to help my Grandparents set up their tree. Tomorrow on the way to work I'm going to be singing Carols at the top of my lungs.
I do however really need to keep moving, I still have a few presents to buy, baking to do and next weekend is basically a wash since I'm heading to the T-dot with my former housemates to party it up. If anyone wants to be my own personal elf for free, do let me know.
If you're not yet in the mood though, check this out, I'm sure you'll feel it right away:

No comments: