Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let's try this again....

Happy Halloween all!
On Friday evening, I was told by some of my nearest and dearest that I should really get off my ass and get back to posting on this blog. So here we go again.
I have to admit, the identity of this blog over the past year has been a little challenging to me. When I started I was just starting grad school and spent all day chained to my laptop. Now, I've finished grad school and spent most of my day chained to my computer at work, while my beloved laptop is slowly starting to fall apart. I've gone from sharing an apartment in the lovely and cosmopolitan Mtl to living alone in my own condo in the just as lovely, but not quite so cosmopolitan Otown.
A lot has changed, which I'll be telling you a lot about since I have decided to have another go at :
NaBloPoMo
NaBloPoMo. Last year I think I got as far as the 13th, hopefully I can do a bit better this year. I think that picture is appropriate as I am currently in bed with a cup of tea (yes it is 1:30 in the afternoon but I don't really care, I don't spend nearly as much time in this bed as I should), and hopefully a lot of posts will come from this location.
See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yay! I also like the redesign - the red is very sassy.