Monday, March 3, 2008

this may explain many things....

So I was speaking with the mater this evening and talking about dogs. As many know, I adore tiny little dogs and want one badly (sorry Twigs and Angel!) though I know right now is not the best time. We were discussing my adoration of chocolate brown Pomeranians (that I would call Starbucks because they're coffee coloured! So I could call it Bucky for short! Like the geodosic domes! From a name based on BOTH coffee and Battlestar Galactica! Yes, I know I'm a dork....) and my mother pointed out that terrier are much cuter in her eyes.
To which I responded : 'Yes they are cute but they are very expensive, almost $1000 sometimes.'
My mother : 'What?! That's crazy, you could buy a whole bag full of hamsters for that!'

My mother ladies and gentleman...

No comments: