Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Year to Come

Well another year has passed and I ushered in the new one in one of my favourite cities, dancing with some of my favourite people, a cocktail in hand. Let's hope that sets the tone for the rest of the year, I did the same last year and 2010 was pretty cool so I'm feeling fairly confident.

I would say that hopefully I'll be back there for New Years Eve 2011 but I actually don't, I have hatched a plan to be somewhere warm and ideally all inclusive for next year, and will start squirreling away the money for that as soon as my raise comes through.

Current possible locales:
(Vegas baby!)
(The Caribbean - all inclusive or cruising style)

(You want to come along? The more the merrier!)

I would say that not much changed in 2010 but as I was working on this post (slightly hungover, on the train on my way back from Montreal) I realized that a lot has happened this year. I moved out (again) into my very own condo, I got a new, great job, with an even greater raise, I met and developed friendships with great people, and am trying really hard to overcome my neuroses. I already have some great events on the book for 2011, including the weddings of some of my nearest and dearest, getting to see more of this great country of mine and as previously mentioned, hopefully a trip to somewhere warm and fabulous to finish off the year.

Here's to it!

1 comment:

x-ine said...

cheers! I'll drink to that! Happy 2011 my dear!

love, booze, and *high fives,*

x-ine