Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summertime!

Oof. I've had a lot of sangria this weekend. What was supposed to be a weekend of working, tidying, some low key hanging out kind of exploded into a whole bunch of awesome times, so its hard to complain about not getting much accomplished. I did do laundry, and install my a/c. Even took out the garbage! That's something, right?
In any case, the weather has finally taken a turn for the fabulous and the whole city seems to have gone summer mad. One of the great parts about living in Montreal are all the pedestrian areas, including streets turned into pedestrian areas. You can just amble, soak up the ambience, people watch and chill out. I have a lot of work to do in the next two monthsbut weekends like this are what will help me keep my head in the game. As I excited as I am to be moving home come September, I really will miss this city and will be back a lot!
Now for some good couch hanging time...

1 comment:

Liz said...

If I recall, installing the AC is a 5 minute job... :P

I'm glad you had a good weekend! I miss you and twig.